Built for Action!
The Summit Backpack is made from a super-tough RipStop fabric with a breathable mesh on the inside which is comfortable against your dog. There are two roomy compartments on either side, all with zips that are fully waterproof and fitted with reflective trim for night time walking.
Neat Design Features
The Summit Backpack incorporates our EVA chest plate support and has a convenient grab handle on the top of the spine for when you need control. On the back of the handle, there is a D-Ring for accessories and a ‘Lead Caddy’ to hold your dog lead when roaming free. The metal D-ring enables you to easily attach a lead.
- Two main compartments with plenty of storage space
- EVA Chest Plate Support for comfort and a custom fit
- Convenient grab handle
- Reflective trim
- ‘Lead’ Caddy for holding your dog lead
- Completely waterproof
For best fit measure the girth and length of the dog. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|Size||Girth||Pack Dimensions||Volume (per bag)|
1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS
2. SLIP NECK OVER DOG’S HEAD
3. POSITION BACKPACK HANDLE NEAR THE DOGS SPINE AND CHEST PLATE BETWEEN YOUR DOG’S LEGS
4. CLIP INTO PLACE WITH THE TWO SIDE CLIPS
5. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG’S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, BACKPACK SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.