Take your Dog to Water with the EzyDog DFD!
Does you dog have trouble swimming or just need more confidence in the water? If so, then the EzyDog Flotation Device (DFD) is the ideal solution. The foam inside the DFD has been been strategically placed to keep your dog swimming in an upright position. Many dog life jackets do not actually float and wear over time. With an EzyDog DFD, whether sailing, fishing or just playing on the beach, the DFD will keep your dog safe.
A Life Jacket Designed for your Dog
Combining advanced manufacturing techniques and the highest performance materials, the Dog Flotation Device has been designed and extensively tested to give your dog the most ergonomic and snug fit possible. Our unique Ultra-Buoyancy Foam is strategically positioned around the vest to keep your dog in a natural swimming position at all times. Unlike other vests, the DFD does not hinder your dog’s natural movement and can be fastened and removed quickly and easily.
- Ergonomic Grab Handle
- Unique ultra-buoyancy foam ensures that your dog will always float
- Padded chest straps
- Super Strong Nylon D-Ring to transport and secure your dog when required
- Stainless steel D-Ring – won’t rust!
For best fit, measure the girth and length of the dog. The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body and the length being the area from the neck to the base of his/her tail Girth will take priority when selecting a size. The DFD does not need to cover your dog’s entire back length to be effective.
For Dogs under 7kg, check out our Micro DFD!
Micro girth = 30-50cm Micro Length = 25-34cm
|Size||Weight (kg)||Girth (cm)||Length (cm)|
1. LOOSEN NECK STRAP & UNCLIP ALL 3 BUCKLES.
2. PLACE THE DFD™ ON THE DOG’S BACK AND CONNECT THE NECK CLIP.
3. POSITION DFD FOR THE GREATEST BACK COVERAGE, THEN CLIP THE TWO CHEST STRAPS. ADJUST THESE STRAPS EVENLY FOR A SNUG FIT.
4. ADJUST THE NECK STRAP FOR SLIGHTLY LOOSE FIT (CHEST STRAPS WILL KEEP THE DFD™ IN PLACE).
TIP:THE FLOTATION PORTION OF THE NECK STRAP DOES NOT NEED TO COVER YOUR DOGS ENTIRE NECK – THEY WILL RECEIVE SUFFICIENT FLOAT FROM THE BACK PORTION OF THE DFD™
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, DFD™ SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.