For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|S||5 – 10kg||35 – 56cm||38 – 61cm|
|M||10 – 19kg||40 – 68cm||46 – 74cm|
|L||19 – 35kg||46 – 79cm||46 – 84cm|
|XL||35kg+||53 – 91cm||56 – 97cm|
1. LOOSEN STRAPS AND UNCLIP BOTH BUCKLES.
2. WITH HARNESS ON THE GROUND, STEP DOG’S RIGHT LEG INTO POSITION WITH THE WIDER PART OF THE CHEST PLATE NEAREST THE DOG’S HEAD.
3. STARTING WITH THE NECK STRAP, CLIP STRAPS TOGETHER.
4. ADJUST STRAPS TO FIT YOUR DOG.
TIP: KEEP THE NECK STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG’S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.
The Chest Plate distributes the load evenly across the dog’s chest rather than the throat, to make walks enjoyable for both you and your furry companion.
Great for Control and Training
The distribution of load across the chest makes the Chest Plate an ideal harness for dog training. If your dog pulls on the lead or you just want more control, this is the harness for you!
Easy to Fit and Adjust
The one-click snap clips means that the harness can be put on quickly and with minimal hassle. The easy-to-adjust straps ensures that a snug, secure fit can be achieved whatever your dog size.
Free Car Restraint!
The Chest Plate Harness comes with our free Car Restraint, so you can reduce any in-car distractions whilst in transit.
For Ultimate Control, use with an EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Lead.
- EVA Chest Plate forms to your dog for a custom fit
- Ergonomic shape to fit any dog
- Easy to fit and adjust
- Reflective Stitching for night time safety
- Rust-proof welded D-Ring keeps your dog attached to the lead